Tuesday 4 March 2014

4th March 2014

About 25 lots in today, all sold including those with reserves. There was a bottom cage right in the corner that it was difficult to see in, I got the torch app on my photo into action and found a brown sow and three young grey babies in. I checked it was ok to bid more than usual as I was worried the sow was either in pig again to the sire of these babies, or one of the babies was a boar
She's safe now though. The babies are sows (at a quick glance!!) and about 4 weeks old ish. The mum looks rather tubby, but I couldn't feel another pregnancy from the quick cuddle I had. She and her babies are, as you can understand, rather stressed. I also brought back the past pig sold as interest had waned by then. He's a himalayan rex boy, about 12 weeks old I'd say. Very sweet So only one box was needed, the others just go for the trip these days! There was one piggie that caught my eye but not until after he had been bought as he was buried in straw.... a chocolate coloured long hair that has gone to a good home now and will no doubt get the bath he needed....pooh!



No comments:

Post a Comment