Tuesday 17 December 2013

17th December 2013



As expected the rabbit/cavy sale was quiet again today. With just the usual dealers entering stock and little of it selling.

I went back afterwards and spoke to the dealer, and came away with four young sows and one rather unhappy but sweet boar. One sow has bad fungal and I've taken a shine to her, one of those who looks at you and says "Help. Please!" The fungal on her eye is the smallest patch, hopefully it will improve soon.

The boy, well, I guess he's an alpaca type, or a cross. He stinks, has major hair loss over his shoulders and there is something about his eye...I'm hoping its just an infection rather than the eye being a problem. Very sweet though.

They're stopping here tonight as I'm going to my daughters dance presentation but they will be at Avalon tomorrow.

That's it for two weeks. I will enjoy the break and the lack of emotional rollercoaster!

The young boar with a poorly eye


Young sow with bad fungal infection. The patch of fungal infection around her eye can clearly be seen here

No comments:

Post a Comment